Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Look at what I got on Monday!!! It's my super belated Christmas present from Melissa :D
Pretty epic story: She had ordered it 2 weeks before Christmas, but it took a while and then when it did finally arrive, they sent it back to Korea because she wasn't at her apartment to sign for it so she had to make a bunch of calls and then they finally sent it back to her and now it's in my possession! (Phew.)

SHINee: 2009, Year of Us
(Sorry for the crappy picture. I took it from my phone.)

It's BEAUTIFUL (and so are they, of course). Black and white and red and desaturation galore! And it's so...different than most other album art/photos I see. It has this sort of artistic feel to it, with candids and harsh lighting and whatnot. I wanna put the photos up in a gallery for all to admire :)

Thank you, Melissa!!! I love it!

My collection is growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment