Sunday, January 31, 2010

Korean Music Festival!

Yups, I'm going!! With the sister. :D
There's a rumor that 2PM and Big Bang are 95% confirmed to be there...*EPIC SPAZZ OUT* (I really hope there will be a 7 member 2PM by then. *cough* Jay, new album, go back now *cough*) I told my sister and she went all spastic on me about Khun. Kekeke...

Dear KMF,
Please please please get SHINee too. You had them last year, bring them back!!!! It would make my life infintely times happier to see my babies live and in person.
Sincerely,
Me

We have seats in the J2 or G2 section (I can't remember which section exactly because I was frantically clicking between both during the purchasing process. Guh, that site was being such a huge hassle.)


It's 3 months away and I'm already super excited. I think I might combust right after the concert. Ahhhh!

------------------------
Sidenote: I don't have a much time to actually write good/coherent blog entries anymore because of the new semester workload. I'll try when something big comes up. There's always time for Tumblr though. I try update that everyday since it's easier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment