Saturday, January 16, 2010

Videos of the Week

1. Onew's cover of "Cracks of My Broken Heart" (Eric Benét)

I've been spazzing over this for a whole week. It's just too good. ♥
And if you search "cracks of my broken heart" on Youtube, you get a result page full of Taeyang, Onew, and Yoseob. LOL. K-Pop FTW!

2. SHINee + 2PM MuBank waiting room

My faves are together in one room!!! It's a dream come true! But a bittersweet one, I must add. It's because they both are doing their goodbye stages. (TT_TT) No more Heartbeat, Tired of Waiting, Ring Ding Dong, or JoJo promotions. *sigh*
Onew + Junsu are so cute ^^ (Don't get me wrong...I still ship Onkey.)
This was on Junsu's bday, so Taec says happy bday at the end, but it gets cut off. :(
OneDay needs to do more stuff with SHINee!

3. Key vs. Jokwon

This has been a long time coming, the ultimate diva-off! They're copying the dance from the Sweet Dreams MV.
(0:16) Jjong's like "go go go go"
(0:23) I really want to know what he's saying about Taemin and Minho
(0:40) UNF!
(0:48) He's singing along LOL!
(0:54) kekekekeke...
(0:59) Taemin and Minho are like the embarrassed sons thinking, "oh god...umma, what are you doing?!"
(1:06) Thank you for that close up shot ;)
(1:13) Yeahhh GaIn unnie!
(1:17) Couple fight? lol
(1:25) And the Diva-Off officially begins!
(1:34) x_x
(1:40) ssanti-krumping ROFL
Further proof that OneDay + SHINee = awesome!
Oh Key boo, you do this stuff, and I still love you. It's the power of K-Pop boys.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment