Friday, January 22, 2010

It's time for 2AM!

The other 4 One Day brothers haven't been getting as much love from me as they deserve in the past because they weren't promoting anything. But that has all changed now :)

May I proudly introduce to you, 2AM's new album!!!



죽어도 못 보내 (rough translation: Even If I Die, I Can't Let [You] Go)
1. Intro
2. Even if I Die, I Can’t Let You Go (
죽어도 못 보내)
3. I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For You (웃어 줄 수 없어서 미안하다)
4. I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Joo Hee of 8eight)
5. To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM)
6. Outro (I’m Laughing)


They released a series of teasers:

Oooh dancers....
Everyone was wondering who they are. I'm guessing it's 2AM, because who else would it be, really?


Seulong. Spring showers.
Awww Ongie, don't cry!


Jinwoon. Summer vines.
He's got a new hair color!


Changmin. Autumn leaves.
Gotta love his voice ♥


Jokwon. Winter snow.
He's such a diva, but I still love him.

I just gotta say, these teasers were shot AMAZINGLY.

They did their first comeback stage on Music Bank last night:

Perfect.

And the music video was finally released this morning!

I cannot wait for this to come out in HD. It's beautiful as it is, but it's going to be GORGEOUS when it can be viewed and heard in HD quality.
(I was wrong, the dancers are some random people. And I actually don't like that they're there in the background. But they're kind of hardly noticeable, so it's okay...)

No comments:

Post a Comment